Eva Cukerman – Research Coordinator(416) 638-0350 x 226| firstname.lastname@example.org
Eva worked 34 years in medical research at the University of Toronto and Toronto General Hospital.
She joined JACS Toronto in the year 2009 in the capacity of Research Coordinator.
Position responsibilities include:
– gathering and evaluation of data on JACS in-house and community outreach programs
– collaboration with clinical staff on the design of survey questionnaires
– guiding the grant proposal writing process (planning, writing, and packaging of the proposal, submitting the proposal and follow-up)
– online research of new developments in the field of mental health/substance abuse/ addictions to keep us current
– supervision of summer students.
Eva’s vision for JACS going forward includes recognition of being an essential social service provider in the community.
- There were no results found.